At Faith Bible Church we encourage a level of doctrinal tolerance. However, there are some fundamental truths which a person must affirm if they desire to consistently fellowship and minister within our Body:
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling every Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant, and the authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that all men are lost sinners and must turn to Christ in saving faith and repentance through regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to eternal life with Christ, and the lost to eternal punishment in hell.